CNN Panelist: Bill Clinton’s Sexual Abuses Are “Conspiracy Theory”
- Perhaps Kucinich thinks that the Clinton’s settlement with Paula Jones for $850,000 in 1998 is also a ‘conspiracy theory’. Jones alleged that in 1991, then. – Gov. Bill Clinton sexually harassed her in a hotel room.
- Perhaps Kucinich also believes that the tapes of Hillary Clinton laughing about Kathy Shelton’s case, where Clinton helped get an admittedly guilty rapist off with a light sentence are also a ‘conspiracy theory’.
- Perhaps Kucinich also believes that the claims of Juanita Broaddrick, that Bill Clinton raped her in the late 1970s, and that Hillary threatened her into silence, are also a ‘conspiracy theory’.
- Perhaps Kathleen Willey’s allegations that Clinton groped her in the White House Oval Office in 1993 are a ‘conspiracy theory’. Certainly, the fact that Kenneth Starr granted her immunity for her testimony in his inquiry must be a ‘conspiracy theory’ right?
- The list goes on and on. Clinton admitting he had affairs with Gennifer Flowers and other women is a ‘conspiracy theory’.
- Clinton making false statements under oath about Monica Lewinsky, his semen being found on her clothing, and Clinton being impeached and disbarred was all a ‘conspiracy theory’.
The allegations of rape, sexual assault and affairs from at least six other women are ‘conspiracy theories’.
There’s no pattern here? It’s all a ‘conspiracy theory’?
Certainly, if you watched the mainstream news shows, you would believe it was all a conspiracy theory, given that while Trump’s ‘locker room chat’ was afforded some 150 Minutes of air time over the weekend, Clinton’s accusers, who all held a press conference with Donald Trump, were given practically zero coverage.
3 minute video, all news of this censored by MSM.